Historical evolution and administrative division of Xiangshan County, Zhejiang Province

2022-07-05 0 By

Xiangshan County is located between Xiangshan Port and Sanmen Bay, surrounded by the sea on three sides and embraced by the two ports.Has received the first batch of national ecological civilization construction demonstration county, the national health county and the national civilized city nomination city, the national two supports “win”, national quality and safety of agricultural products county, “four good rural road” national demonstration county and the province’s first global tourism beautiful countryside demonstration county, provincial demonstration county, province the first batch of “no neo-treasure hill county”, “yu ding”, provincial civilized demonstration county, provincial parkForest City, provincial forest City, provincial “Safe Golden Tripod”, provincial food safety County, provincial first credit county and other honorary titles.History in the Spring and Autumn period, Xiangshan for yue Guo Yin.Chu huo Yue warring States period, once a Chu.Yin County of qin dynasty.Yin County for han, back to pu (after changing zhang an) two counties.Jin was ninghai, Yinxian county.Sui Dynasty for sentence chapter, linhai two counties.In the early Tang dynasty, ninghai and county were divided.In the first year of Tang Shenlong (705), cui Jiao, the supervisor of the imperial history, asked the court to analyze Taizhou Ninghai, Yue 鄮 county xiangshan County.The next year, Xiangshan County, taizhou, county governance in Peng Mu village.Because there is a mountain in the northwest of the village “shaped like a volt”, the name xiangshan.Guangde two years (764) transfer to Mingzhou.The Southern Song Dynasty shaoxi five years (1194) rose to Ming State qingyuan House, yuan changed qingyuan Road, Xiangshan are counties.In 1355, Fang Guozhen captured Qingyuan and Xiangshan was captured.After the party fell Ming, Ming changed qingyuan Road for Ming Zhou Fu, Hongwu fourteen years (1381) and changed to Ningbo Fu, Xiangshan calendar is a county.Twenty years later, Chang Guowei moved to the county’s Dongmen Island.Twenty-seven years, to the east door hanging sea, and moved to the back door mountain (namely today’s chang country township resident).Qing Dynasty along the Ming system, Xiangshan is Ningbo house.In the eleventh year of Xianfeng (1861), The Taiping Army Zhang Shengsheng captured Xiangshan in November and withdrew it in April of the following year.Xuantong three years in October, the victory of the Wuchang uprising, xiangshan in the same month 21 recovery.At the beginning of the Republic of China, Xiangshan is kuaiji Road.County south of the south tian, Ming dinghai, Yuhuan with the “forbidden land.”It was opened in the first year of Guangxu of the Qing Dynasty.In the first year of Xuantong (1909), south Tian Fu People’s Hall, jurisdiction over South Tian, Gaotang, Huatun, Tangtang, opposite mountain, Tantou mountain, South Yushan, north Yushan 8 islands.The first year of the Republic of China (1912), fumin hall, set up nantian County, fan Tun, is also a kuaiji Road.In April of the same year, the provisional Council of Zhejiang province decided to put the areas below Xiling, Shandong province, under Nantian, and moved to Shipu in May.In March of the following year, the division was cancelled and Fanton was returned to his administration.In October of the republic of China, Xiangshan and Nantian were transformed into the fifth special administrative district of Zhejiang Province.In July 29, cut Nantian County, under the jurisdiction of 8 islands and Linhai, Ninghai near Sanmen Bay to sanmen County, li Taizhou.In 31 years of the Republic of China, the Japanese army invaded the county, the county government withdrew to Ninghai County tea yuan, after moving back to the county pai tou, in August of the republic of China 34 back to the City of Dan.The following August, the county was the sixth administrative inspector of Zhejiang Province.July 8, 1949, xiangshan liberation, a ningbo area.In April 1952, Nantian 8 Island was transferred to Xiangshan from Sanmen County.In April 1954, Xiangshan transfer zhoushan special zone.In October 1958, Ninghai cancelled the establishment system, merged into Xiangshan, the county was changed to taizhou area, the county first moved to Liyang, then moved to Ninghai Chengguan Town.In January 1959, Taizhou area revoked, xiangshan back to ningbo area.In October 1961, ninghai county was restored, xiangshan was also governed by the original environment, and the county was moved back to Dancheng Town, still a special area of Ningbo.In the “special period”, Ningbo was once called the region, and Xiangshan remained unchanged.In July 1983, Ningbo, city merger, the implementation of city management county, xiangshan for its county.Administrative divisions in October 1949, the county people’s government was established.After the establishment of dongshan, West Hu, Jinghe, Shipu 4 areas, the location of the township has not changed.In May 1950, it was changed to Dongshan District as Xu District, West Shanghai district as Walltou District, and Jinghe District as Nanzhuang District.In September of the same year, a new bridge area was added.At the beginning of 1951, the county set up 5 districts, 77 townships.In February 1951, Jue Creek township into a town.In July, shipu salt area, jurisdiction over dongmen, Pantou, Jinxing, Hengyu, Wuai, Yanchang, Shipu 7 townships, towns.In September, shipu district was renamed Changguo District, shipu Yan district was renamed Shipu District.In October, Dan city was promoted to a town directly under the county.In March 1952, Nantian from sanmen county analysis xiangshan, bought Nantian district, jurisdiction gaotang, Xingang, zhumen, Hepu, Wan Tang, Wenshan, Nantian, Sidu, Tan Yu, Tan Tang 10 township.Soon, Nantian area tan fishing township is a shipu district;Tangtang township is assigned to the mountainous area.In June 1952, Changguo district renamed dingshan.The following August, new bridge area mirror field township is delimited settle mountainous area.In October, Shipu, Jue Creek county directly under the town, Yanchang township into Shipu town.So far, county 7 areas, 3 towns, 82 township.In January 1956, the district township structure was adjusted, and the three districts of Dasu, Dantou and Nanzhuang were removed. The 39 townships under its jurisdiction were divided into 13 townships, which were directly under the county.In May, the withdrawal of Shipu district, under the jurisdiction of the Dongmen, Tan Yu 2 township into Shipu town, Jinxing, Pantou, Hengyu 3 township into the mountainous area.Then, xinqiao, Dingshan, Nantian 3 areas under the jurisdiction of 42 townships and 15 townships.So far, county township, town count 31.In July 1956, Daxu township into Daxu, Yalinxi 2 township;Democratic township analysis for democracy, Tuc 2 township;Xizhou township was divided into Xizhou and Xiashen township.Xiaoyue township into Xiaoyue, Zhongyu 2 township;Dongmen, Sandalfish still set up 2 townships, under shipu town.County 3 districts, 3 towns, 35 townships.In August, Nanzhuang, Xu, The wall of 3 areas have been restored, nanzhuang district jurisdiction of 3 townships, Daxu district jurisdiction of 7 townships, The wall of 6 townships.In February 1957, Jinxing township was assigned to Shipu Town.In August, Yalin Creek county directly under township instead.So far, the county has 3 towns, 6 areas, 34 townships.In 1958, the people’s commune movement arose, abolishment of district, town, township and village structures, and implementation of “integration of government and society”.In September, the county divided the construction of 9 people’s communes, the original 37 township, town analysis to build 64 brigades (another commune each has a fishing brigade, a total of 9 fishing brigades), the exercise of township power.In November, Ninghai county was incorporated into Xiangshan, and its 14 communes were assigned to Xiangshan, with 23 communes in the whole county.The communes from Ninghai are huchen, Changjie, Liyang, Yishi, Shaliu (Qimen), Sangzhou, Chaolu (Dongfeng), Huangtan (Red Flag), Shuangfeng (Prosperity), Ninghai (Wuxing), Huangdun (Qiaotou hu), Xidian and Shenzhen 13 (including Xidian and Shenzhen 2 communes, which were once incorporated into Fenghua County in December 1959).156 battalions under the jurisdiction of 23 kilometers.In August 1959, chengguan (Ninghai), Dancheng and Shipu brigades were renamed towns again.In October, the democratic brigade of Huangdun Commune, chaixi, Jiangjia ‘ao and Wanjinshan, were assigned to the Xiashen Brigade of West Zhou Commune.From April to November, 156 brigades in the county were withdrawn and merged into 74 administrative areas.In October 1961, the large commune was abolished and the administrative area was renamed the People’s Commune.In the month, Ninghai County was restored, xiangshan returned to the original territory (Chai Xi, Jiang Jia ‘ao and Wanjin Mountain have not been returned to Ninghai), with 2 towns and 34 communes under its jurisdiction.Since December, the restoration of dasu, Zhaotou, Nanzhuang, Xinqiao, Dingshan, Shipu, nantian 7 districts.Tantou Mountain construction alone, is a shipu district.County includes 7 districts, 2 towns (commune), 35 communes, 799 production brigade, 4003 production team.In February 1963, nantian district was abolished and 3 communes were assigned to Shipu District.In May 1965, the four districts of Dasu, Nanzhuang, Xinqiao and Dingshan were withdrawn.In January 1967, The Shipo District was abolished.In August 1970, the wall area was removed.So far sector 7 has been withdrawn.In April 1972, Dongmen established the association alone.In November, dxu, Nanzhuang, Dingshan and Shipu districts were re-established;Add west Zhou district, and adjust the jurisdiction accordingly.County jurisdiction 5 districts, 2 towns, 36 communes.During the “special period”, the communes had set up revolutionary committees.In 1981, the commune revolutionary Committee was abolished and the commune management committee was restored.November, democracy, Xikou, Ma ‘ao 3 commune renamed donggang, Maoyang, Lingnan Commune.In July 1983, Jue Xi restored the county is an organized town, still called commune, under the nanzhuang district.County communes 38.In September 1983, the commune was changed into a township and a town.In June 1984, west Zhou, Hepu 2 township into the county directly under the town.In the same month, Pantou and Changguo township of Lishan, Lanjia, Yangshangang, Sanjia village, Wuai, Ruxi, Pingyan, Shatangwan, Xia ‘ao, Tongwamen 10 villages into Shipu Town.In November, gaotang township was renamed Gaotang Island Township.In January 1987, Xianxiang, Jiangtou, Sizhoutou, Dingtang and Changguo 5 townships were converted into townships;Denmen township is assigned to nanzhuang District.By the end of 1991, the county counted 5 districts, 10 towns and 27 townships.In May 1992, the five districts of Dasu, Xizhou, Nanzhuang, Dingshan and Shipu were abolished, and the 37 townships and towns were enlarged and merged into 19 townships and towns.In December 1995, Xiashen township changed into an organized town.In June 2001, approved by the provincial government, the former Shipu and Changguo towns were merged into new Shipu Town.The former Xizhou and Xiashen towns and townships were merged into the new Xizhou Town.Cancel Dan City, Jue Xi 2 town system, the establishment of Dandong, Danxi, Jue Xi 3 streets, for the county government agencies.To 2008, the county jurisdiction of 3 streets, 10 towns, 5 townships.It has jurisdiction over 490 administrative villages and 19 neighborhood committees in 25 communities.By 2020, the land area of the county is 1382 square kilometers, with jurisdiction over 10 towns, 5 townships and 3 streets, a total of 490 administrative villages and 29 communities.The total population is 544,000.